Dell Computer running very slow
A computer is known for its speed and performance but what if the computer is running slow? Then it will be a headache which needs to be cured as soon as possible. You can fix the issue of the slow running computer on your own though it is recommended to take guidance from professionals. You can reach them at Dell customer care 1-844-794-2515 who are easy to connect all day long without any time and location constraints. There can be several reasons for your system to run slow: how you use your computer, software issue, corrupt OS or memory issue, outdated driver.
How to solve Dell computer running slow
In this blog you can find troubleshooting steps which can help you solve the slow performance of the computers:
ØUpdate device driver and BIOS
Make sure that you are not using outdated device driver and Basic Input/ Output System Setting (BIOS). They must be updated from time to time for the computer to run smoothly.
ØClean Air Vents
Blocked air vents can cause many serious problems so it must be cleaned.
· Turn off the computer and check for air vents. It can be located at a different place depending upon the model number
· Use can of compressed air to remove dust and debris
ØFree up disk space
· Click start and search ‘Disk Cleanup’
· lear RAM and shut down any offending services and application.
ØScan Corrupt Windows Files
· Open a command prompt to run ‘sfc/ scannow’ command
· If System file checker found any corrupt file it will be replaced then restart your PC
After successful completion of these troubleshooting steps, it is possible that you have rectified the slow running of your computer. But if you haven’t then just approach Dell tech support number available 24 hours a day. The experts are trained to resolve any technical issue within a short span of time. They will provide the best possible resolution for the issue confronted and the solution will be long lasting.
Source URL: Dell Computer running very slow
Read More: Customer Support Number for Dell